Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Printable (and extensive) Calvin Hoops Schedule

I was compiling an easy-to-use Calvin comprehensive basketball schedule for myself, but I decided to post it here in case anyone else was interested in printing it and using it as well.

Hopefully this will make it easy for me (and you) to make it to more women's and JV action. I've noted all of the men's games that are preceded (or in some cases followed by) a tournament game, a women's game, a (men's) JV game. These are the days in which we can catch some extra action by simply showing up a bit early, or staying a bit late.

I too often miss some of these games because I simply forget to check the schedules! Now it's all in one place. Cheers.

Home games in bold.

2011-12 Calvin Basketball Schedule

Want to stay up to date on the happenings at FFTMAG? Follow me on Twitter, “like” us on Facebook, and grab our RSS Feed. Need a ride to a game? Check out the Ride Board and post your needs.