Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Check Out MIAA Gameday

I've created a new tab at the top of the page called 'MIAA Gameday'. Here you'll find Live Stats and embedded video feeds (or links) for all the men's league games (that have streaming video available **cough** Hope **cough**). I'll try my darnedest to keep this updated every Wednesday and Saturday of the conference season.

Tonight in MIAA action:
Olivet at Albion -- 7:30 PM
Calvin at Adrian -- 8:00 PM
Trine at Kalamazoo -- 8:00 PM
Hope at Alma -- 8:00 PM

Click on the MIAA Gameday link for your one-stop shop for MIAA men's basketball action starting tonight at 7:30! Feel free to post any comments about how I could improve the Gameday experience for you at the bottom of this thread as well.

Want to stay up to date on the happenings at FFTMAG? Follow me on Twitter, “like” us on Facebook, and grab our RSS Feed. Need a ride to a game? Check out the Ride Board and post your needs.